Australian Calendar for 2015, 2016 and 2017, including national holidays, local holidays of each territory, and observances.
National holidays are marked in RED.
Provincial and local holidays are marked in BLUE.
Observances are marked in GREEN.
The app also offers additional features:
- DAILY NOTES. Write your notes, choosing a background color (among 4 available) for its identification. You can edit or remove them every time you need.
- ANUAL NOTES. Mark birthdays, anniversaries... and with this option they will be marked for every year. Like the daily notes, you can identify them with a background color and edit or remove them every time you need, or even convert them to a daily note.
- MULTIDAY NOTES. You can select some days at once, so you can include the same daily note for all of them, and identify them as usual with the color you want.
- NOTIFICATIONS. Set a notification on the noted event and get an alarm at the time you choose.
- NOTES SUMMARY. Check a list of every note you wrote.
- WEEK START DAY CHANGE. You can change the day the week starts, Monday or Sunday.
- SAVE DATA TO SD. Save in your SD Card all your notes. You can save as many backups as you want giving them the name you choose.
- LOAD DATA FROM SD. Get your previously saved data back from your SD card easily.
Please e-mail us if you have any comments our doubts.
Clicking ads, you help keeping apps like this for free. Thank you for the support.
There is an AdFree version of this application for the minimum price.
Labor calendar, festivities in Australia, Aussie holidays, Australia observances
2017 Aussie Holiday Calendar is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-28. The program can be installed on Android.
2017 Aussie Holiday Calendar (version 3.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.